If you are interested in fundraising for summer trips, retreats throughout the year, camp, etc., we have a number of fundraising opportunities! There is a binder on the desk of the Welcome Center with all of the sign-ups available. Sign up now.
We’re grateful for all of the volunteers who have donated their time and gifts to the fundraising ministry, to allow our youth and families further opportunities to grow in faith and relationship with God and one another.
All of our fundraisers are put on by volunteers, and we could not do it without them! THANK YOU!
Fundraising Volunteer Coordinator: Dee Bowles
PLEASE NOTE: All reminders of fundraisers will happen via email. Please make sure Dee Bowles has your email address. It will be your responsibility to notify her if you have a change in email.
Fundraisers Offered For 2012-2013
- Year-Round Fundraiser - Scrip
- People purchase a gift card (scrip) and a certain percentage of money spent goes back to the student of your choice’s account.
- Visit shopwithscrip.com
- Our Saviour’s Evangelical Lutheran Youth/MN (Enrollment Code: 2E76F91A13753)
- Volunteer Coordinator: Kathleen O’Connor
- October 10-13, 2012 - Garage Sale
- Students and adults work various shifts and earn money for trips, retreats, and camp. Money earned will be applied to student’s account.
- Shifts Available: Wednesday evening- set up, Thursday- set up and pricing (10am-7pm), Friday- Garage Sale (8:30am-1:00pm or 1:00pm- 5:30pm), Saturday- Garage Sale (8:30am-1:00pm)
- Volunteer Coordinators: Joyce Zenner and Gretchen Studenski (651) 437-9217
- October 12-13, 2012 - Bake Sale
- The bake sale will happen during the garage sale this year! Bring in your baked goods to sell (include prices). All money earned will go to the student’s account.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Joyce Zenner
- March 24, 2013 - Palm Sunday Breakfast
- Students and adults help set up, cook, serve, and clean up the breakfast on Palm Sunday.
- Volunteer Coordinators: Sandy Myers and Cathy Shores
- June 10, 2013 - 50s Drive-In
- The 50s Drive-In is our kick off community event and youth fundraiser for our summer worship services on Monday nights.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Cathy Shores
- Lenten Suppers (will occur on 1-2 Wednesday evenings during the season of Lent)
- Students will provide, cook, serve, and clean-up the meal prior to the Lenten worship service on a Wednesday during Lent.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jackie Petersen
- Stock Certificates
- The congregation can buy “stock” in our youth. People get to be a part of the growth of our young people as they go on retreats, camp, and mission trips, and as they grow in faith in Christ. Youth will work shifts selling their stocks before and after worship services.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Kim Kaul
- Gertens Flowers
- Orders begin in the spring and delivery will be the beginning of May.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Dee Bowles
- Cub Foods Bagging
- Volunteer Coordinators: Joyce Zenner and Jackie Petersen (firstname.lastname@example.org)